Research shows Emotional Intelligence (EQ) will have a major impact on how far you can go in your career, accounting for almost 60% of your professional success. Take control of growing your EQ in this highly interactive workshop from a best-selling author of Solving the People Problem (an Amazon #1 best-seller that was named the #1 must-read book of 2021 by Entrepreneur Magazine). Learn and apply the lessons to develop your own skills, to positively impact everyone you work with, and to reach new heights of success.
Some of the features of this course include:
- An EQ assessment containing ideas for improving your emotional intelligence determined by your current level of EQ across four elements
- A personality style assessment to investigate the impact of style on multiple aspects of our work and relationships
- Six weekly 60 minute live sessions with faculty
- Reading and video review assignments
- Large group and small group discussions
- Application exercises
- Peer coaching
- And more!
In order to get the most value from this course, learners are expected to participate in and contribute to each week’s activities and homework assignments, as instructed in the modules.
This course will open: TBD
Live Sessions: TBD
This course will take approximately 18-24 hours, over the course of 6 weeks.
In order to obtain a Certificate of Completion, learners must obtain these 3 badges:
- Engage with Instructor Badge
- Requirements are based on live session attendance.
- Learner must attend 5 out of 6 live sessions to achieve this badge.
- Engage with Peers Badge
- Participate in 6 of the 6 Discussion Threads by contributing:
- One Major Post
- Creating and posting your own thread in that Module’s Discussion Forum
- One Minor Post
- One reply to a classmates’ thread
- Engage with Content Badge
- Complete 6 (1 per module) Knowledge Check Assessments.
- NOTE: The 6 Quizzes are based on Module Content