The Leadership Challenge is the result of ongoing research into how leaders create great results with their teams. The Leadership Challenge develops the skills and knowledge required for leaders at all levels to implement sustainable change and ultimately provide greater value to those we serve. This program will help you: - Establish higher levels of trust with your peers managers and direct reports - Align your team around shared goals and a common vision - Be more effective at driving change and improving performance - Unleash the skills and abilities of those you lead - Have more fun as you create engagement and team spirit You will be inspired. You will learn new skills. You will network with other leaders looking to be the best they can be. You will have fun! Your facilitator will keep things lively engaging thought-provoking and personal. Don’t be surprised if you make connections with fellow participants that last for years to come! Through participation in this program you will develop and implement a personal action plan to become the best leader you can and to help your organization grow a thriving culture
Some of the features of this course include:
- A 360 assessment called the Leadership Practice Inventory
- 6 Live Sessions with experts
- Weekly Participation with accountability partners
- Weekly Participation in reflection journals
- Class Discussion Threads
- Breakout Group Activities
In order to get the most value from this course, learners are expected to participate in and contribute to each week’s activities and homework assignments, as instructed in the modules.
This course will open July 1 , 2021.
Live Sessions: Fridays, 11:00 AM – 12:00PM ET
This course will take approximately 18-24 hours, over the course of 6 weeks.
In order to obtain a Certificate of Completion, learners must obtain these 3 badges:
- Engage with Instructor Badge
- Requirements are based on live session attendance.
- Learner must attend 5 out of 6 live sessions to achieve this badge.
- Engage with Peers Badge
- Participate in 6 of the 6 Discussion Threads by contributing:
- One Major Post
- Creating and posting your own thread in that Module’s Discussion Forum
- One Minor Post
- One reply to a classmates’ thread
- Engage with Content Badge
- Complete 6 (1 per module) Knowledge Check Assessments.
- NOTE: The 6 Quizzes are based on Module Content