New problems require new ways of engaging for solutions. Coaching develops personal responsibility for results, allows for guidance during failing-forward, and reframes employee development to define their career goals. This 6-week course is designed to teach participants how to use coaching techniques to better engage their employees to create excellence in workplace outcomes for professional growth.
Some of the features of this course include:
- 6 Live Sessions
- Self-Evaluation Growth Worksheets
- Weekly Participation as a Client
- Weekly Participation as a Coach
- Personal Goal Creation
- Class Discussion Threads
- Breakout Group Activities
In order to get the most value from this course, learners are expected to participate in and contribute to each week’s activities and homework assignments, as instructed in the modules.
Learners will be evaluated on:
- Weekly evaluation worksheets (6 weeks)
- Weekly participation as Client (5 weeks)
- Weekly participation as Coach (5 weeks)
- Attendance/participation in classes
This course will start: TBD
This course will take approximately 18-24 hours, over the course of 6 weeks.
Live Sessions: TBD
Educational Waivers are available to anyone in Healthcare IT, including CHIME members; AEHIA, AEHIT, and AEHIS members, Foundation Partners, and non-members.
Click HERE to learn more!
In order to obtain a Certificate of Completion, learners must obtain these 3 badges:
- Engage with Instructor Badge
- Requirements are based on live session attendance.
- Learner must attend 5 out of 6 live sessions to achieve this badge.
- Engage with Peers Badge
- Participate in 6 of the 6 Discussion Threads by contributing:
- One Major Post
- Creating and posting your own thread in that Module’s Discussion Forum
- One Minor Post
- One reply to a classmates’ thread
- Engage with Content Badge
- Complete 6 (1 per module) Knowledge Check Assessments.
- NOTE: The 6 Quizzes are based on Module Content